OKM Bionic X4Long-Range Gold Detector with Android Smartphone The Long Range is used to locate buried objects at long distances. The exact position of the object located can be determined using a cross-section. The OKM Bionic X4 Gold Long Range Detector has been developed especially for gold explorers, gold prospectors, and treasure hunters looking for gold at distances. In contrast to traditional long-range detectors, the OKM Bionic X4 can be combined with Android Smart Phone to visually locate gold targets. The fully automated Bluetooth connection between the Smart Phone and the OKM Bionic X4 transmits scan data directly to the Smart Phone, where the data is mapped to the display. So through the Smart Phone camera, the treasure hunter can see the bearing, direction, and picture and fix it for subsequent analysis. The OKM Bionic X4 Gold Long Range Metal Detector achieves the best performance in sparsely populated areas. Since the OKM Bionic X4 is very sensitive to changes in ion and bionic fields, accuracy increases significantly in undisturbed or undeveloped areas.
Features and characteristics
- Classic: Long-range gold detector with two different detection methods and visual location software to locate hidden gold treasures at long distances.
- Depth: Customers have found treasures up to 20 meters deep within a range of 10 km-see our references.
- Use cases: treasure hunt
- Operation modes: Ionic/Bionic
- Detectable objects: gold flitter, nuggets, natural gold minerals, coins, jewelry, artifacts, metal objects
- Powerpack up to 16 hours of operating time (continuous operation)
- LED lights for night search (also usable as a flashlight)
- Laser pointer to the directional reference (especially at night)
- Wireless stereo headsets
- Easy to read LED illuminated display
- Shockproof and waterproof Peli transport case including wheels and retractable handle for easy transport.
Gold prospection and treasure hunting with long-range detectors
Thanks to dual scanning methods, the OKM Bionic X4 gold detector can be used for many tasks such as gold prospecting. The main application of this long-range gold detector is the detection of buried gold, i.e. Gold jewelry, gold sculptures, gold rings, gold coins, or bars of gold (gold bullions). OKM Bionic X4 works not only on dry soil but is also suitable for wetlands, wet soils and can be used without limitation on rainy days. The long-range detector achieves the best performance in sparsely populated areas. Since the OKM Bionic X4 is very sensitive to changes in ion and bionic fields, accuracy increases significantly in undisturbed or undeveloped areas.
Features and CharacteristicsThe use of the included Android Smartphone increases the functionality and usability of Bionic X4:
- Digital Navigation Compass (directional reference)
- Optical fixation of the direction of detection
- Visual target focus
On-site gold hunting with Bionic X4
The Bionic X4 Gold Long Range Detector is particularly used for rapid research and exploration of areas where hidden gold treasures may be buried. It can be used for the first quick examination of unknown terrain to find places of interest and buried gold treasures, so it is advisable for gold prospectors and treasure hunters who have no clue where to begin to detect. The gold prospector can easily and quickly obtain a general overview of large areas. The Bionic X4 is specially designed for inaccessible areas where walking is hardly possible. Reasons may include forests, rocky mountains, or rock faces. The treasure hunter will use the Bionic X4 gold detector to scan the horizon and find a direction in which a higher probability of hidden gold objects can be expected. As soon as the direction of the gold is determined, the permanent acoustic signal of the detector changes, and the direction detected can be fixed within the display of the Android Smartphone.
A triangulation bearing must be processed with the Bionic X4 gold detector in order to find out the exact location of the gold. Therefore, you need to search to check whether the detector still responds to gold from at least two or more different directions.. As soon as you confirm two or more positive signals, the point of intersection from all directions indicates your potential place of gold.
|1x||Smartphone with USB cable and charger|
|1x||Waterproof and shock-resistant Pelican case|
|1x||Wireless headphones with batteries|
|1x||Power Pack with charger and travel adapter|
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 26 x 14 x 22 cm
- Weight: approx. 780 g
- Input voltage (max.): 12 V DC
- Main CPU/Processor: Atmel AtMega CPU, 14.7 MHz
- Operating temperature: 0°C – 70°C
- Storage temperature: –20°– 60°C
- Waterproof: No
- Operating time: 16 hours (without a smartphone at USB), 8 hours (smartphone at USB)
- Air humidity: 5% – 75%
- Feedback: acoustic, visual
- Indication: OLED
- Operating temperature: 15°C – 35°C
- Laser beam distance: max. 150 m
- Laser output: max. 3 mW
- Emitted wavelength: 650 nm
- Laser class: 3R (EN 60825-1:2007)
- Technology: Bluetooth
- Frequency: 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- Maximum Transfer Rate: 1 Mbps
- Receiving Sensitivity: –85 dBm
- Maximum Range: approx. 10 m
OKM Bionic X4